Recently, Microsoft made its introduction in the audio space with the new Surface Headphones. While these Microsoft Surface Headphones has a very simple look, but it accommodates several other features that you will spend time in admiring them. For example, it’s on-ear dials lets you to adjust the level of noise cancelling and volume easily. Moreover, the Cortana allows you to perform most of the functions through Voice Commands, without even pressing a button.
These Microsoft Surface Headphones come across with a surprise for all the users. By using these Surface Headphones, you can easily tune in to no matters most by tuning the world around you. With your new headphones and your Surface, office, library, and also studio is anywhere you need to be. However, the good news is that these Surface Headphones can all together connect with up to almost 10 devices, which also includes your Windows 10 computer, mobile devices running on iOS and Android devices.
Here are a few simple steps which can help you in how to set up and use this new Microsoft Surface Headphones easily. But we advise you try to use this steps in the given sequence so that it prevents from errors and takes less time.
Steps to Setup and Use New Microsoft Surface Headphones
With Surface Headphones, you can easily listen to music while you are focusing on your Surface and impeccably at the same time, you can also take a call from your phone. Here how to set up and fix it:
- Firstly, pair your Surface Headphone with your smart device.
- Then, click and release the power button to turn your headphones on.
- Now, they will be easily discoverable on your device, and the light will automatically flash white.
- After that, on Windows 10 PC, you need to follow below-given steps:
- Navigate to Start icon.
- Then, go to the Settings tab.
- After that, click on Device option.
- Click on Bluetooth and other devices.
- Then, Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Finally, choose Bluetooth.
- Now, pick Surface Headphone option and click on the Done tab.
- On iOS Device:
- Launch the settings tab.
- Click on the Bluetooth
- Confirm that Bluetooth is turned, and then click on the Surface Headphones.
- On Android Devices:
- Move to Bluetooth settings.
- And pair your Surface Headphones.
Laura Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.