Do you want to rent a movie? Visit the iTunes store and rent a movie now. The iTunes movie rental allows you to not only purchase but also rent the film. Here’s how you can use the iTunes movie rental services:
1. Firstly, you need to open iTunes on your computer, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
2. You need to have a Mac or Windows laptop or desktop, or any iTunes compatible iOS device.
3. Now, get access to the iTunes Store.
4. Click on Movies from the list of options in the pull-down.
5. Now, you can check out the latest releases or pick any title by browsing through different genres.
6. Just select the flick you wish to rent, and then locate the Rent option under the Buy option.
Note: Only certain flicks can be rented from the iTunes Store. Therefore, some flicks will not have any Rent option.
7. Just press the Rent button, if available.
8. Now, a box will appear on the screen asking you to sign in to the iTunes Store.
9. Enter the Apple ID and password.
10. If you cannot remember the password, then click on the Forgot link.
11. Check the Remember password box if you want.
12. If you are a new user, then click on the Create Apple ID button.
13. After entering your login details, click on the Buy button.
14. Just follow the directions on the screen to finish the payment process.
15. When the payment for the movie is successful, the film that you bought will start downloading on your device.
16. When the download is over, play the movie.
Users have thirty days to see the film after renting it. Once they play the film, they can watch it within 24 hours. The film will not be available in the iTunes Library after the rental period gets over.
Can the iTunes Rental Movies be Deleted Manually?
iTunes rental movies get removed automatically when the rental period ends. Users cannot manually delete the movies rented by them before the rental term expires.
Can Partially Downloaded Movies be Watched?
Users do not have to wait for the movie to download completely. If a certain part of the movie has been downloaded, then the user can play it, and the rest of the movie will keep downloading in the background.
Laura is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.